|Experience Buenos Aires with your own private guide|
• Description: Scroll (way) down for extensive information!
• When: 10 am, daily 365 days/year, rain or shine (Just show-up, though booking ahead is advisable as walks may fill-up or be cancelled)
• Duration: 3 hours
• Price: US$150 1-3 people (up to 3 people, not per person) for Options 1 or 2. Custom Private tours will be custom-priced depending on itinerary, time, date and group-size.
• Discounts: For groups of more than 5 people please ask us!
• Meet: You can arrange for your guide to pick you up or we can meet at the Corner of Florida & Paraguay Sts. (map). Also, you can get printable, bilingual 'show-the-taxi-driver' directions here, or see our map here.
• Note: These are 3hr walking tours in english. Each includes over 40 main city landmarks, one or two open green spaces and some off-the-beaten-track portions of the city. This is not a strenuous walk, but we will be walking quite a bit, so bring comfortable shoes. At some point in our walk we'll stop for coffee or pop (and bathrooms) at some emblematic cafe of historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included. Listed below, you will find some ot the landmarks we will walk by: