|The ultra-rich ranchers: The Anchorena's Palace --Paris in South America|
• Description: Scroll (way) down for extensive information!
• When: 10 am daily 365 days a year, rain or shine --Just show-up, though booking/calling ahead is advisable as walks may fill-up or be cancelled
• Duration: 2 hours (approximately)
• Price: US$37.50 p/p
• Discounts: Each 6 people, one is free of charge (18% discount)
• Meet: Corner of Florida & Paraguay Sts., outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe. Look for our guides, wearing 'BA-Walking-Tours' jackets, shirts or baseball caps. Get printable, bilingual ('good-for-taxi' or asking) directions here, or see map here.
• Note: After this ultra-enjoyable walk you will understand Buenos Aires (and Argentina!!) much better. It includes over 25 main city landmarks (different from our other walks). This is not a strenuous walk. At some point (time permitting) we may stop for coffee or refreshments at some emblematic cafe of cultural or historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included (actually massage, counseling and good sense of humour are not even available!).
• Some key sights: